The date for the 2017 edition of ProductCamp Amsterdam is Sunday October 15th, 2017. Based on last year’s numbers we expect 120 participants. Following the PCamp idea of “no attendees, only participants”, we will actively engage in a day of workshops, discussions, networking and learning.
ProductCamp Amsterdam is the first and only unconference for product managers, product marketing managers, entrepreneurs and others with passions for product, online and IT, in Amsterdam, The Netherlands. ProductCamps are held regularly all over the world. In Amsterdam there is a yearly unconference and multiple meetups, drinks & seminars.
See pictures from previous editions on our Flickr page:
ProductCamp Amsterdam 2017 will be the ninth edition in Amsterdam.
- The first Amsterdam ProductCamp, which also was the first European unconference for product managers and marketers, took place on 18 October 2009.
- The second ProductCamp Amsterdam took place on 14 November 2010.
- The third ProductCamp Amsterdam took place on November 20th 2011.
- The fourth ProductCamp Amsterdam took place on November 4th 2012.
- The fifth ProductCamp Amsterdam took place on November 24th 2013.
- The sixth ProductCamp Amsterdam took place on November 9th 2014.
- The seventh ProductCamp Amsterdam took place on November 15th 2015.
- The eigth ProductCamp Amsterdam took place on October 30th 2016.
Initiator: Mark Schiefelbein
ProductCamp 2017 team:
- Jasper Wognum
- Ivar Pruijn
- Agnesa Krasniqi
- Marta Marszal