ProductCamp is an unconference event. This means that you determine the topics for the day. It is focused on knowledge sharing between peers – experienced and unexperienced – so you can learn from each other.
- Started in Silicon Valley, now organised all around the world
- The only Product Management event in the Netherlands
- Past keynote speakers included: Ruben Timmerman (Springest), Peter van Sabben (GrowthTribe),
- Robert Gaal (Wakoopa, Karma, TQ), April Dunford (Sprintly), etc.
- Non-profit event (contact us if you’d like to volunteer!)
- Lots of fun, interaction and inspiration
We want to facilitate you in your personal growth. By encouraging participants to determine the the content and guiding discussions we aim for valuable, practical discussions and a high level of participation. Next to that, it is the opportunity grow your network.
It’s all about you!
What are your daily challenges? Which good and bad experiences did you have? What did you learn? How can you help out other Product Managers with their challenges? Have a think about it. During the event you’ll have the opportunity to discuss these questions with other people, working in the same field.
How can I register?
Tickets will be available via EventBrite soon.